Monday, January 14, 2008

Feeling Blah

I am home from school again today and I hate that. I haven't been in for a full week since Christmas. I had a sinus infection the week after break, then last Monday and Tuesday I had pink eye so had to stay home then. Just when I thought I was out of the woods I started to get a terrible sore throat and swollen glands Friday night. Sunday I went to the doctor and sure enough I have strep. I can't seem to catch a break. I feel like once my immunity is down I am susceptible to everything. Now my doctor wants me to stay home from work until Wednesday but I really hate to do it. I don't like leaving my class in someone else's hands, even though we are really blessed at my school for the most part with good subs. I was so praying for a snow day today so that I wouldn't have to call in, but it didn't snow as much as they had predicted. I am hoping to feel better by tomorrow so I can go back. Here's hoping...

No comments: