Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by my girl Maggie so it looks like I'm "it."
Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random facts:

1. I recently started yoga and meditation and I love it.
2. I can't touch sponges...they give me the creeps.
3. I have never been drunk.
4. I would live in Cape May if someone would just buy me house there.
5. I love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!
6. Everytime I see a cardinal or owl I think of my Great Grandmother who I miss so much it hurts sometimes.
7. My pet peeve is being blamed for things I didn't do.


Now, I have to tag 7 people:

(However...I don't know 7 people's blogs so...)

Beth
Jamie
Corey
Ryan

No comments: