Monday, March 12, 2007



Sandpaper kisses
On a cheek or a chin-
That is a way
For a day to begin!

Sandpaper kisses
A cuddle, a purr-
I have an alarm clock
That is covered in fur.

By Bobbi Katz

Gizmo did his best to help me out with the time change this morning by repeatedly pouncing on my head while I tried to press the snooze button. What would I do without him? The weather was just warm enough to make me start to smile today. I even went so far as to prepare a very summer-esque dinner on the grill. It takes so little to get me outside once it is warmer. I am thinking warm thoughts and looking forward to another little trip to AZ, this time completely planned and for Winkie's wedding. Carrie has moved into her new place and i can't wait to see it. Here's hoping with fingers crossed that Beth can still come too. I'll do a vacation dance for you!

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

Hope the trip goes to plan. Have fun.
Jennie xx