Monday, March 19, 2007

What are you grateful for?

I have decided to work on a gift album before my next trip to AZ which means that I will be using the celebration journal prompts as my blogging prompts for now, and I will transfer them to my journal later. Thoughts on feeling grateful:

I am grateful for...
Having a husband who loves me with all of his heart.
Sisters who make me laugh and smile.
Having a mother who I can also call a friend.
Friends who feel like sisters.
Our beautiful home.
A career that I love, and collegues who make work feel like play.
Cats that let me cuddle them and stare at me with love in their eyes.
Music.
Being asked to be a Godmother for the first time.

There are just so many things I am grateful for, I can't begin to list them all. I feel so blessed.

I thought I would share some pages from my AZ album. I am giving it to Carrie as a gift when I head out for Winkie's wedding. That is provided I actually finish it. Thank you so much to those of you who keep leaving me comments! I love feedback.


This is going to be the first page on the album. It has a pocket which will hold all of the extra photos I printed but didn't use on pages throughout the rest of the book. The quote says, "Side by side or miles apart dear friends are always close to the heart."


I love this page!! Aren't the colors beautiful? This are the pictures I took when we were lost. I used a lot of definition stickers on this page. I am a sticker addict, once I start it is hard to stop.



I love to use quotes and sayings on my pages. This one says, "It doesn't matter if it takes a long time getting there, the point is to have a destination." and also "Nature does nothing uselessly."

2 comments:

JAJjourneyahead said...

love the pictures kelly! thanks so much for sharing...i love to look. lovej

Guinevere said...

Looks great Kelly - I love to use quotes and sayings on my pages too!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Celebration Journal.
Jennie xx